Остров Сокровищ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Остров Сокровищ » Техраздел » Получение мной (крыской) полных админских прав на форум

Получение мной (крыской) полных админских прав на форум

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 35

Друзья, напишите, пожалуйста, что согласны, что я получу полный список  админских прав (изначально форум создавался GM для меня и полные права у нее, и сейчас нет с ней возможности связаться).

Эта тема нужна для сообщения в поддержку.
тема обращения
http://support.rusff.me/viewtopic.php?id=3486

Я согласна.

Согласен

Согласна.

Поддерживаю! Крыска лучше всех!

Согласен, миссис Хлыст.

Согласна.

согласен.

И я тоже согласен.

Согласна.

С опозданием, но согласна.

Аналогично.

Извиняюсь за опоздание. Согласна (также отвечаю за Криса).

Друзья, права получила! Спасибо! Завтра поставлю шапочку Фортунаты)))
В целях   безопасности форума я убрала администраторов, которые не посещали форум более года. Единственный администратор сейчас кроме меня - Лисица-Мастерица.

Good day! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have right here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon.

Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!

Your way of telling the whole thing in this post is genuinely fastidious, every one be capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.

great submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't notice this. You should proceed your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a good component of other people will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

I pay a visit day-to-day a few blogs and blogs to read content, but this web site gives feature based posts.

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out more details.

Very nice article, exactly what I wanted to find.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!

Постельное из натурального шелка - роскошь, которая доступна каждому! Шёлк представляет собой ткань, которую изготавливают из коконов тутового шелкопряда. Данный материал отличает нежность и утонченность, он имеет приятные тактильные ощущения и обеспечивает максимально комфортный сон. В интернет-магазине можно купить элитное шелковое белье всемирно известного бренда домашнего текстиля, где Вы найдете большой выбор расцветок, выгодные цены и различные размеры постельных комплектов.
Поподробнее осведомиться можно в этом месте:

Here’s where to paddle, hike, climb and stay in Northern Ontario, Canada
From trails to trains, there are plenty of adventures to be had in Canada’s great outdoors.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Остров Сокровищ » Техраздел » Получение мной (крыской) полных админских прав на форум

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно